Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT) focuses on developments in ultrasound imaging and technology of diagnosis and therapy in both basic science and clinical applications. It provides a forum for practicing radiologists, imaging researchers, technologists and trainees to exchange information in the field of medical ultrasound. The journal also aims to be a valuable resource for non-radiologist clinicians.
AUDT is a multidisciplinary journal that publishes the innovative and original research articles in ultrasound, x-rays, computed tomography, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine, and other imaging modalities related to morphology and functional studies. The journal also encourages submitting the original articles in fields of image-guided therapy, molecular imaging, translational medicine, and artificial intelligence technology for medical imaging. Contributions describing novel image techniques, processing and analysis are encouraged.
The scope of AUDT will include original papers, review articles, editorial letters, technical developments, graphic papers, educational articles, case reports, letters to the editor and some special reports in ultrasound and radiologic imaging.
AUDT is published quarterly. Theme based issues are published at regular intervals as "Special Issues".
AUDT is open access journal under Creative Commons license. Readers can freely access the journal and individual articles from the journal website without its subscription. The print version of the journal is available for subscription to institutional libraries.
AUDT has its own mechanism for electronic backup and preservation. The self repository is used to archive the articles as per DOI identification number. AUDT also archives published articles via indexing agencies such as DOAJ.
1. All advertisements are subject to approval of the publisher or editor. However, the publisher or the editor shall not unreasonably withhold such approval.
2. Advertising is separate from content. Advertisers and sponsors should have no advance knowledge of our editorial content, nor should the editors shape content to accommodate advertising. Advertisers do not influence any of the publishers' editorial decisions or advertising policies.
3. The appearance of an advertisement in the publisher's journal is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or of the claims made in such advertising by the publisher, society, or editorial partner.
4. Advertising that appears in the publisher's journal will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
5. Publisher's advertising sales representatives have no control over, or prior knowledge of, specific editorial content before it is published.
6. Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the publisher's journal. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software (e.g., keywords or natural language) and user-defined criteria (e.g., displaying most recent or most relevant items first).
7. In consideration of the publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the publisher, its officers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
8. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
9. Any reference to the publisher or it products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to the publisher’s prior written approval for each such use.
10. The publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
11. The publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
12. In the event of nonpayment, the publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.
13. Any use of publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.
14. All advertisements for recruitment or employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Advertisements of this nature that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted. Non-U.S. recruitment advertisers are required to confirm in writing that they are equal-opportunity employers.
15. Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.
16. The publisher does not release personally identifiable data on the users of our websites or email service to advertisers.
Screening for Plagiarism
The manuscripts that are submitted into this journal will be screened for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check.
International Editorial Office:
Xianghong Luo, PhD, MD, Dr
Medical Science Monitor
Room 409, Floor 4, Building No. 3
NO.100 Haining Road, Hongkou District
Shanghai 200080, China
Manuscript submissions only via journal's website at www.JournalAdvancedUltrasound.com
Log in to the Author's Service located on the left side menu and follow the instructions.
Please note: you have to register before first submission.
Cambridgepark Drive, Suite 301 Cambridge, MA 02140,
Zhaojun Li, PhD, MD, Dr (Managing Editor)
Jingzhi Li, PhD, MD, Dr (Managing Editor)
Desheng Sun, PhD, MD, Dr (Managing Editor)
Fan Yang, PhD, MD, Dr (Managing Editor)
Yuchuan Hu (Webmastering and IT)
Li Li (Production)
English Language professional service:
Robin Switzer (New York, NY, USA)
Dinah Parums (Oxford, UK)
Ethics and Publication Policy Advisor
Paula Ganz (New York, NY, USA)