For those who need publicity
For AUDT, in the past year, there were more than 116,878 visitors to our website who are PhD students, researchers, engineers, doctors and university teachers. They are interested in academic information based on Science, Technology and Medicine from the AUDT website (http://www. JournalAdvancedUltrasound.com) from all over the world.
If you would like to publicize your research laboratory, academic institute or college, or some new research in progress, or conference (workshop) information, a publicity service will be available for your information to circulate around the world in STM areas.
If you have any service information in the STM area that you would like us to disseminate, please contact: Zhaojun Li
Tel.: +86-18964938312 (China)
Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). Advertising Policy
1. All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
2. Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
3. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g., tobacco and alcohol products).
4. Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
5. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). will not allow any treatment-specific or drug-specific campaign to be targeted to a specific article(s) or on any page where content relates to the product(s) being advertised. (Advertisers may not link to articles using keywords; they may not target advertising for a specific product on the condition that it appear in the same location and at the same time as a specific article mentioning that product and they may not refer to an article published at the same time as the advertisement appears).
6. All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns must comply with the relevant United States legislation that regulates advertising. Advertisers should make available to Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). the marketing authorization and summary of product characteristics when submitting their advertisement. In the case of drug advertisements, the full generic name of each active ingredient should appear. Each page of an advertisement for a prescription-only medicine should be clearly labeled as intended for health professionals. All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns should encourage correct and rational use and must not be misleading.
7. Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). will not publish “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such. If a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review-process different from the rest of the journal, this must be explicitly stated.
8. After an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
9. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). or is inappropriate to the content of the Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). network.
10. Advertisement requested outside of Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). standard advertising positions will not be accepted.
11. All accepted advertisements must comply with the relevant advertising specifications. Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). has the right to request or to make changes to an advertisement to the extent it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the Can-Spam Act and/or federal or state advertising laws. This includes, without limitation and by way of example only, by modifying the subject line of an e-mail advertisement or adding an 'advertisement' label to content that appears to be editorial in nature.
Intellectual Property Rights
You retain copyright of your advertisements. By submitting advertisements, however, you hereby grant Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT).a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and transferable license to reproduce the advertisement, including any trademarks therein, and including without limitation in any future archive or database in any medium now known or later invented.
Warranties and Indemnity The advertiser warrants and represents that the advertisement does not contain any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the advertiser is the owner of such rights or has permission from their rightful owner for purpose of the advertisement. By submitting an advertisement, the advertiser represents and warrants that it owns or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions. The advertiser also represents and warrants that an advertisement is not defamatory or libelous, obscene, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
The advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Advanced Ultrasound in Diagnosis and Therapy (AUDT). and all of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from any breach, or alleged breach, of the warrantees identified in this section.
2020-03-01 Visited: 615